Select main photo for larger view.
Process Bath Heaters
Wech Tech’s process gas or liquid bath heating systems are custom-tailored to meet your temperature and pressure requirements. Each system is designed with a fire tube and exhaust stack, process coil, and water saver tank. The line of bath heating systems are safe and cost effective with a life span average of 20+ years.
• Low heat flux densities: Averages ~12,000 btu/ft2/hr
• Forced-draft or natural-draft
• Bath temperatures up to 250 °F
• Range: 1.0 - 20.0 MM btu/hr
• Low Turndown 3:1, High Turndown 20:1
• Efficiency: Standard units up to ~80% (LHV)
• Carbon steel shell as per API and ASTM standards maintaining low internal pressure
• Horizontal and skid-mounted design
• Meets API 12K and ASME Section IX
• In accordance with CAN/CSA B149.3 designs upon request